- We ventured out from the confines of the office.
- We pulled a waybill/tag off of a pallet of the Qualgorn (sp?) alloy. It stated the following; Origin was Spirit Bay, Destination “Leaf 0, negative 3”, Dursten Revahren, Transport only with matter emitter/demitter.
- Along with some angry villainy, there were 7 doors in the warehouse area. Each of them had an illuminated gem stone (varying colors). The doors were labeled and all contained tartarian (sp?) ice that seemed to not be consumed when the doors were opened/activated. The doors were as follows:
1.) “Security Office” locking, alarm, poly
2.) “Taxrho’s Waiting Room” locking, alarm, poly
3.) “First World” locking, alarm, poly
4..) “Boskalis” locking, alarm, poly, summon
5.) “Leaf 0, negative 3” locking, alarm, poly, dangers no servitors
6.) “Lesser Plateau” locking, alarm, poly, life bubble to survive here
7.) “Forge of Domix” Dursten Only “Ignan”
- Also, pillars were kept in the warehouse. Gaxx determined them to be pillars from the Dragon Doors area we had encountered previously in the desert.
- We saved a human slave named Marcus
Sick of beating the shit out of all of Dan’s monsters…we decided to leisurely exit through the 5th door.
The door took us to a cold, water logged field on the material plane. we headed south and soon the landscape changed into a frozen tundra. After traveling for some time, we spotted an encampment and city off in the distance.
- The encampment was a mixture of devils and demons, with the demons seemingly in charge
- We spotted several coffin-like cellar doors littering the landscape and entered/investigated one of them.
- The stairs went deep underground, about 3 miles into a large cavern complex. In the cavern was a large column of bunk beds, almost hive like. in the beds/slabs were thousands of humanoids, frozen almost in stasis.
- At the base of the stairs was a white chamber containing garments for giants, strange thermostat/temperature/ monitoring equipment.
- There were clipboards with notes/logs about the status of the room. They also eluded to this being one of many facilities like this (later confirmed).
- The facility was referred to as leaf 0, negative 3.
- We had a strong sense of “home” throughout this area.
- One of the frozen people was a half-elf named Duravian. He had a key to a storage locker and a letter with instructions on his person (presumably for when he would awaken).
- The city was actually Shahabad, albeit a frozen latent image of the city we knew. Searches uncovered writings eluding to an end of times that had occurred. “5000 years, the end is nigh…”